Your First Year Of Work - A Survival Guide
Are you in your first job?
Are you trying to find your first job?
Are you stressing about entering the workplace?
Are your parents stressing about you finding your first job?
Shelagh Foster has seen so many people just like you, battling to get ahead once they’ve finished matric, college or university. This is a daunting time, but you don’t need to go it alone – let Shelagh guide you through the do’s and don’ts of entering the workplace.
This survival guide will give you answers to your workplace questions, and to questions you didn’t even know to ask!
• Write the email that gets you an internship interview
• Make a great impression in an interview
• Crack the unwritten codes of office culture
• Win respect in written and verbal communication
• Be professional, no matter how humble your role might be
• Interpret the office dress code…
Shelagh will show you the ropes and set you on the road to career success.